White sugar : 1/2 cup
Water: 1/2 cup
Chilli paste: 1 tsp.
Apple vinegar: 1 tbsp.
Crushed garlic: 1/2 tsp.
Salt: to taste
- Mix the water and sugar together in a heavy saucepan.
- Place it on heat and bring to a boil, until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the chilli paste the crushed garlic and the salt, and let the whole mixture come to a boil again.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the vinegar and let the whole mixture cool down.
- When cool, store at room temperature in a sterilised bottle.
Now the sauce will last for about a month. If you can let it!